We believe we offer the Gold Standard in Pre-Paid Funeral Plans.
The Walter C. Parson Group offer one of the few plans on the market today which guarantees to cover the funeral and all cremation fees completely. By purchasing a plan today you guarantee tomorrow’s funeral at today’s price. Most other plans only offer a contribution towards any third party costs, meaning that there will be additional fees to pay when the funeral is required.
Our funeral plans are not the least or most expensive to buy, but guarantee peace of mind that all fees are taken care of when it becomes necessary.
- You can choose your own funeral arrangements for your own peace of mind.
- You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time.
- All options are clearly specified with fixed prices, or you can choose a personalised plan with every detail exactly as you want it.
- Avoid rising funeral costs with our guaranteed funeral plan.
- Financial security: the funeral payment is held securely until it is needed.
- The service will be provided by Walter C. Parson.
- There is no age limit and there are no awkward questions.
- You can make a single payment or pay by monthly instalments – whichever suits you.
- You can cancel your plan if you are not satisfied.
These are the reasons why we can say that the Walter C. Parson Group offer Gold Standard Funeral Plans.
For a full information brochure and application form, please make contact with us by telephone or e-mail.
|EXE PLAN||DART PLAN||TEIGN PLAN||SIMPLE BASIC PLAN|
|Making all the funeral arrangements||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Advice on registration of death||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Removal of the person who has died to our Chapel of Rest (30 mile radius)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Caring for the person who has died||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Viewing at our Chapel of Rest||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Hearse and Bearers||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Disbursements for local cremation service or towards a burial||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Attendance Cards - taking names||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Service Sheets||75 Service Sheets||50 Service Sheets||0||0|
|Listing Floral Tributes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Garland of flowers||Yes||No||No||No|
|1 Year option
|2 Year option
|3 Year option
|4 Year option
|5 Year option
|Plan type||Current plan price||Monthly payment||Total price||Monthly payment||Total price||Monthly payment||Total price||Monthly payment||Total price||Monthly payment||Total price|
|BASIC||£2805.00||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £212.92||£2805.00||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £110.24||£2895.85||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £75.88||£2981.58||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £58.73||£3069.10||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £48.47||£3158.40|
|PLYM||£3100.00||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £237.50||£3100.00||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £122.97||£3201.34||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £84.64||£3296.96||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £65.51||£3394.59||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £54.07||£3494.21|
|DART||£3495.00||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £270.42||£3495.00||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £140.02||£3610.38||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £96.37||£3719.26||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £74.59||£3830.42||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £61.56||£3943.84|
|TAVY||£4420.00||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £347.50||£4420.00||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £179.93||£4568.27||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £123.84||£4708.19||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £95.85||£4851.03||1st payment - £250.00, thereafter - £79.11||£4996.78|
- Prices current at time of going to press on 1st October 2017
- Please note that you can clear the outstanding balance at any time you wish, in which case the total price may be reduced.
- Instalment amounts are calculated to the nearest penny - total prices quoted may vary by a few pence because of rounding.
For a cremation the disbursement costs of each plan include: fee for the crematorium, doctors' fees for a cremation certificate and the usual ministers fee (as recommended by the BMA and CoE). If any extra fees are charged for an organist, church heating, doctors' or clergy's travel etc, these would be payable at the time. For a burial, each plan includes a contribution towards the burial costs, equivalent to the current cremation fees.
A funeral is a very personal matter and many people have particular wishes. If none of our traditional plans, which are designed around cremation, suit your requirements then please let us know and we will prepare a personalised funeral plan just for you, allowing you to choose whatever services you require.
This may include:
- a special coffin,
- a woodland burial plot,
- a distinctive hearse
- and anything else which personalises your funeral.
We can keep a record of your requirements on file in our office for future reference.